Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where to Buy Sprouting Seeds

I thought others may want to know where to buy sprouting seeds, thanks for the question Lisa. Sprouting seeds have been spotted in natural food stores like Whole Foods and Trader Joes, so that may be a great place to start. You may find better deals by buying in bulk elsewhere but be careful where you buy your seeds. Always make sure you buy from a credible website or business. Here are some websites that may help you.



Wheatgrass Kits - They sell organic sprouting seeds in bulk. You can even buy a years supply! They have great options for kits and trays too.


Sprouthouse - This is where my mom got her sprouting trays. They work great for her. Of course, I'm cheap and think my Mason jars work just fine. They also sell sprouting seeds.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I recently got into sprouting and found that the best place to buy the seeds from now is http://www.iherb.com/

They are certified for sprouting ( as I read not all seeds are??) and I can't seem to find affordable ones in the city. Shipping is free over 20$. I always get a few packages at a time and it doesn’t end up costing more than at a regular store.

I you use the code BUY183 at checkout you get 5$ off !